Safety is our top priority
We are taking preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
- Wearing of Masks.